STRAND PRAYER FOR HER TO BE MY SOUL MATE

Friday 6 May 2011

Share this history on :

By: Arif Ashadi Missing Mom, on May 4, 2011

❤ Ya Allah ...

Above prayer rug my love tonight,

I bowed to the dark and the dark of night,

Your secret feeling, O GOD of my soul mate that you chose me,

istikharah looking for answers to reach Thy good pleasure ...


❤ I knelt in prayer with resignation,

begged an answer coming from the giver
guidance ...

If the answer is still hanging on his chest the sky,

then derive ..

if the answer is still hidden in the bowels of the earth,

then remove it,

if the answer was difficult for I picked up,

then make it easy,

if the answer is still far away,

then draw near ...


❤ oh true lover,

You are All light, Thou Light on Light.

In a deep longing, the shuffling Door Light pursue,

I'm here, knelt to pick tuk LOVE,

Love Someone Who You chose ...

hopefully it immortal in the world and the Hereafter ...


❤ O God,

God the Lord of Secrets,

Almighty God who holds all the souls we love,

Determinants of the Supreme God, God the Almighty Uniting our souls,


❤ O God,

I'm just a servant of the weak,

servants who are not capable of guarding myself than

disposition of a man who needs a friend,

need a lover, requiring the husband / wife, family needs ..


❤ Ya Allah ...

I could not help myself instead of falling into disobedience.

O Allah, if its time has arrived,

if what I ask this is something that the best side of you, my God,

O God's best for my religion,

best for myself, my family and all the believers and the believing women O God,

then I am pleading to you O God that I found with a mate who

O God the best on your side ... Each of the best on the side of you, my God,

definitely best for me O God.


❤ But O God,

if its time to meet with my mate not yet come O God,

then I am pleading to you for you show me the roads to

have my mate O God.

I begged for you show me thy demands that need me

do to have my mate O God.


❤ O God,

God the Almighty fulfill the prayer,

God the Most Critical mate ...

O Allah depart from me than disobedience,

depart from me than the case-the case which can not provide benefits,

I stay away from the things which thou angry and misleading case of me ...


❤ Ya Allah ...

Only place I beg of Thee only clue ...

Give what is best for me in the world and the hereafter,

And give to Your servant is in the long run ... HAPPINESS

Aamin ya Rahman ya Rahim ... ... Aamin Aamin ya Rabbal Alamin ...



❤ Wallahua'lam bish Shawwab.

❤ Hopefully useful Insha Allah ...

recommended to share
Thank you for visited me, Have a question ? Contact on : vandtransformation@gmail.com
Please leave your comment below. Thank you and hope you enjoyed...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment