BECAUSE OF GOD I LOVE YOU

Tuesday 3 May 2011

Share this history on :
Love ...

You present in my life

Opening my heart to know your taste

Lulled me in the speech you said

Said my inner rage to know about you


I do not know if my heart feels it

From your present figure who unexpectedly

I do not know why it became so

You were carrying a million charm


Love ...

Starting from our encounter

Strains of full say Ayatollah Curtain

words of Allah who is so beautiful

You say, for me stunned


Personalized destroyed me

my inner voice shook with a sigh

When stabbing chest feels increasingly

But I said to my restless fear



Inspiration-inspiration of love toward me

Reveals the inner wanted much to know you

Want to know more content in your heart

And more familiar with your religion



I do not deny if I fall in love

When the tone that you said declamatory

My heart seemed to want to own you

In order for me to look at you with halal


Not because your face which I worshiped

Not because I want your treasure reply

Not because I liked your throne reply

Nor is distinguished proud of your degree


Love yourself because it is

Love you because of your affection

Love you because of your personal

Love by Faith inherent in your heart


I was adrift in the imagination sometimes

Be a part of later life

Right I thought so overflow thinking

Expect the goodness of God who became my goal


Do you ask why I love you

Because my little heart did not know the answer it

All I know because I was stunned Your faith

I guess because your religion is personal


Wrong if I love you?

It was a gift for human confluent

Could not resist said in evasion or indeterminate

For all imprinted firmly in mind



Honestly tell you ...

I hope Khitbah spoken from your side

So, I always prayed my sincere prayers

Halal for you and I miss my face



hay girl who I Love ...


Do you still want to ask ?

Why do I like you ?

I answered only one!

because inherent faith in your heart



And ...

Do you still want to ask again ?

Why do I like you ?

Only one I said 'for the last time

Because GOD Almighty,,, I love you ...




Greetings for the all of lovers

Love them because Allah Subhanallahu wa Ta'ala, they have not with seclusion but with the consent granted Halal world of the afterlife is not just a mere slogan which would sometimes cause a scandal or end up not going to like come and go like the wind blow dust bath.

BE TRUE LOVERS YG & intrinsic

LOVE AND REMEMBER ONLY GOD

From: Noor Azizah Dwiprasmuthyastinabliasheyla


Wallahua'lam bish Shawwab.

Insha Allah Hopefully useful



recommended to share !
Thank you for visited me, Have a question ? Contact on : vandtransformation@gmail.com
Please leave your comment below. Thank you and hope you enjoyed...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment